Police Respond to Possible Firearm Found at Milton Community Park
Halton Police have responded to a report of a possible firearm that was found at a community park in Milton.
Police say the alleged firearm was found in the garbage at the Milton Community Park on Santa Maria Blvd.
Police have determined it was a discarded non-functional/damaged pellet gun.
The pellet gun has been seized for further investigation.
At this time police say there is no further concern to public safety.
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 687 total cases found in Halton
- Sobeys confirms COVID-19 case at Oakville store
- Major mall in Halton announces reopening amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Province to release detailed testing strategy, urges all residents who want a test to get tested