Police Searching for Hairstylist Wanted in Connection With Fatal Stabbing
A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued for a man wanted in connection with a fatal stabbing.
Toronto police say that on Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018, at 8:05 p.m., officers received a 9-1-1 call for a stabbing at the corner of Yonge Street and Wedgewood Drive in the North York area.
Police say that once on scene, officers located a man with severe trauma related to an edged weapon.
The man, identified as 45-year-old Toronto man Nader Fadael, succumbed to his injuries while en route to hospital.
Now, police say an arrest warrant has been issued for 25-year-old Toronto man Sepehr Yeganehfathollah.
Police say the suspect is facing a first degree murder charge.
Police say the suspect is described as a 5’8” male with a medium build and a mole on his left cheek. His hair is currently very short on the sides and long on the top (a ‘fade’-style haircut) and he has a short beard.
Police say he is known to work as a hairstylist.
The suspect is considered armed and dangerous, according to police.
Anyone who sees him is asked to dial 9-1-1 immediately.
“He is aware he is wanted and anyone assisting him will be investigated and charged,” police say.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400.
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Halton
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Stabbing Suspect Wanted By Halton Police
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Armed Kidnapping Suspect
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga