Police searching for missing 17-year-old from Oakville
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Oakville teenager.
Halton police say Javaughn Hunter, 17, was last seen in the Third Line and Glen Abbey Gate area at approximately 8:50 am on July 6, 2020.
Hunter is described as a black male who is 5’8” and 200 pounds with a medium/athletic build. He has short black hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, blue Adidas sweat pants, Adidas sandals, and carrying a blue Jansport backpack.
Police are concerned for his well-being and are asking anyone with information on his whereabouts contact the Halton Regional Police Service on-duty Staff Sergeant at 905 825 4747 ext. 2210.
UPDATE: Hunter has been located.
- Half-million dollars stolen from City of Burlington in email scam
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Oakville man arrested in connection to 2013 sexual assault case: Police
- Burlington Transit collecting bus fare again, adding services
- At least 2 more vehicles impounded in Halton Police speed blitz
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Update: Police concerned for the well-being of missing Burlington man
- UPDATE: Police search for missing 24-year-old last seen in Oakville
- Police Looking for 29 Year Old Man in Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Oakville Man