Police Searching for Missing Elderly Woman from Oakville
Police have requested the public’s help in locating a missing person.
The person in question is Zhaoyou Ma, a 68-year-old woman from Oakville. She is described as 5 ft, 110 lbs, with grey/brown hair.
Ma was last seen wearing a black blouse, beige pants, orange flats, and carrying a red bag. She speaks very little English, according to police.
Anyone with information on Ma or her whereabouts is asked to contact Halton Police immediately.
UPDATE: Ma has been located safely. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville