Police Searching for Missing Elderly Woman from Oakville
Police have requested the public’s help in locating a missing person.
The person in question is Zhaoyou Ma, a 68-year-old woman from Oakville. She is described as 5 ft, 110 lbs, with grey/brown hair.
Ma was last seen wearing a black blouse, beige pants, orange flats, and carrying a red bag. She speaks very little English, according to police.
Anyone with information on Ma or her whereabouts is asked to contact Halton Police immediately.
UPDATE: Ma has been located safely. Police thank the public for their assistance.
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville
- Here’s What We Know About a New Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- Ontario Government Extending Beer Store and LCBO Hours in Halton