Police Searching for Suspect Following Break and Enter in Burlington
Police are searching for one suspect following a break and enter that occurred in Burlington.
According to Halton Crime Stoppers, on Nov. 20, 2018 at around 1:55 a.m., the suspect pulled up to the Pet Value located at 1235 Fairview St.
The suspect was driving a beige or tan older model Plymouth Breeze.
The suspect then got out of the vehicle and used a large rock to break the glass window. According to Crime Stoppers, the suspect then entered the business through the opening and immediately went to the front counter and reached over and pulled the cash register out of the drawer.
There was no cash in the register.
Following this, the suspect went to various locations in the business in attempt to find cash.
The suspect was not successful. However, the suspect did leave with a metal box
The suspect, according to Crime Stoppers, was wearing all black clothing with a hoodie covering their head, a white scarf-like mask over their face only showing the eyes, black gloves with a blue logo, as well as light grey socks over their shoes to cover footprints.
The suspect was inside the store for about two minutes. According to Crime Stoppers, it appears that the suspect was only looking for cash and change.
Police are asking anyone who has information on this break and enter to contact Burlington Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2316.
For those wishing to remain anonymous, tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca. Please quote occurrence #18-386037.
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire
- Here's Where You Can Buy a Home if You Make Less Than $50,000 a Year
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After Attempted Break and Enter in Burlington
- Police Seek Break and Enter Suspect in Burlington
- Police Looking for Suspect in Break and Enter at Oakville Burger King
- Police Searching for Suspect Who Defrauded Burlington Cashier
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Emille Shoes Incident in Burlington