Police Searching For Suspect Following Two Bank Robberies in Burlington
Police say the same suspect who allegedly robbed a Burlington TD Bank in the morning of April 9 is also wanted in connection with another robbery that occurred this afternoon.
Police say a lone male entered the bank and passed a note indicating he was armed and demanded money, according to police.
The male reportedly fled the bank running after being provided an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police say the area was searched extensively but the suspect could not be located.
Police say 36-year-old Adam Patrick Delise is wanted for two counts of robbery.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 30s, approximately 5’5” tall, with short, light brown hair. He is clean shaven and has acne scars on his cheeks. He was wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone who sees the suspect is asked to avoid approaching him.
Anyone with information related to the investigation is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2316.
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Halton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature