Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Theft at a Popular Oakville Store
Police are searching for two suspects following a theft that occurred at a popular Oakville store.
According to police, on Nov. 9 two male suspects went into Hudson’s Bay, located at 240 Leighland Ave. in Oakville, and stole ladies Calvin Klein coats with a total value of $1392.00.
The suspects escaped in navy blue Volkswagen Jetta.
Police are describing the first alleged suspect as a white male who is in his 20s, and is 5’9”, 150 lbs., and was seen wearing a dark hoodie, and dark track pants with white stripes on the side.
The second suspect is described by police as a male, who is possibly white, or black with light skin, 5’9”, 150 lbs., and was seen wearing a dark hoodie, and blue jeans.
If you have any further information about this incident contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Or contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, at 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or at Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- UPDATE: 91 Year Old Man Dead, Investigation Continuing in Oakville
- Police on Scene for Ongoing Investigation in Oakville
- Police Arrest Teen Accused of Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Victim of Fatal Shooting in Burlington
- Some Ontario Landlords are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Oakville Robbery
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Burlington LCBO Incident
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following LCBO Theft in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Massive iPhone Theft in Oakville