Police Seek Suspected Shoe Thief in Burlington
Halton police are looking for a suspected shoe thief in Burlington with a penchant for Air Jordans.
"I believe this is a one-off," said Const. Naresh Dabas.
"I’ve never seen this suspect before."
The alleged theft took place on June 10 at the Factory Shoe Outlet, also known as Emille Shoes, on Fairview St.
The suspect knows how to remove security tags, investigators say.
The man "selected them, concealed them, and walked out of the store without paying," said Dabas.
The pair of Jordan trainers are valued at $170.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-825-4747 ext. 2351 or CrimeStoppers 1-800-222-8477.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak