Police Seeking Information Regarding Burglary in Burlington
Halton Regional Police are seeking help from the public in relation to a burglary that occurred on Labour Day weekend.
During the early morning hours of September 2, one or more unidentified suspects broke into the Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore office at 1455 Lakeshore Road in Burlington, and made off with a large sum of cash.
The money was raised during the Burlington Ribfest, which ran from August 30 to September 2, and was intended to be used towards funding various local community organizations and charities.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact the Halton Regional Police Service Burlington Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905 825 4747 ext. 2316.
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Man charged with break and enter while family was sleeping: Halton Police
- Police Investigating Car Fire That Occurred in Burlington
- Habitat for Humanity experiences third burglary since September
- Halton Police Seeking Two Suspects Following Armed Robbery in Halton Hills
- Police seeking public's assistance to identify theft suspect in Burlington
- Halton Police Seeking Assistance in Burlington Abduction Case