Police Seeking Suspect After Clothing Stolen From Marshalls in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for one suspect following clothing being stolen from a Marshalls store in Burlington.
Police allege that on Jan. 25, 2019, a male suspect went to the Marshalls located at 1250 Brant St. in Burlington and stole clothing valued at $149.96.
The alleged suspect is described by police as a white male who is in his late 20s, approximately 5'10", and 210 lbs. Police say the suspect was wearing light blue jeans, a grey sweat top, a black winter coat, and a black Toronto Raptors basketball cap.
Anyone with information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with more cases appearing in Oakville
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Marshalls in Oakville
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Burlington