Police Seeking Suspected Scratch Lottery Ticket Thief in Halton and Beyond
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a suspect linked to several scratch lottery ticket thefts in the GTA.
Police say the suspect is responsible for multiple thefts in both Peel Region and across the GTA between November 2017 and January 2018.
According to Peel Regional Police, the suspect typically attends a gas station or convenience store and asks to see the scratch ticket tray to choose a ticket.
“The suspect will then grab several tickets and flee the scene,” say police. “In one instance, the suspect fled the scene in a silver minivan.”
The suspect is described as male, white, around 30 years old, 5’10”, with a slim build and a shaved head. He is also described as clean shaven.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators in the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233 (Officer in Charge- P.C Schefter #3692). Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stoppers online, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Monday in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- Road Closed for Serious Collision in Milton
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Halton Police Help Nab Suspect After Shots Fired in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Gas Station Robbery in Burlington
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Gas Station