Police Seeking Suspected Scratch Lottery Ticket Thief in Halton and Beyond
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a suspect linked to several scratch lottery ticket thefts in the GTA.
Police say the suspect is responsible for multiple thefts in both Peel Region and across the GTA between November 2017 and January 2018.
According to Peel Regional Police, the suspect typically attends a gas station or convenience store and asks to see the scratch ticket tray to choose a ticket.
"The suspect will then grab several tickets and flee the scene," say police. "In one instance, the suspect fled the scene in a silver minivan."
The suspect is described as male, white, around 30 years old, 5'10”, with a slim build and a shaved head. He is also described as clean shaven.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators in the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233 (Officer in Charge- P.C Schefter #3692). Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stoppers online, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Court Dismisses Class Action Lawsuit Against Beer Store
- Health Canada Could Restrict How Much Alcohol is in Your Drink
- Tim Hortons Minimum Wage Rallies Planned Across Ontario and in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Dozens of Charges Against Boys in Halton Robbery Spree
- Sale Prices Down Again in Canadian Housing Market
- Police Searching for Suspect of Gas Station Robbery in Burlington
- Halton Police Look to ID Bike Thief Suspect
- Nation-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police ID Burlington Suspect After Officer Injured in Alleged Carjacking
- Police Searching for Theft Suspect in Burlington