Police Seeking Suspected Scratch Lottery Ticket Thief in Halton and Beyond
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a suspect linked to several scratch lottery ticket thefts in the GTA.
Police say the suspect is responsible for multiple thefts in both Peel Region and across the GTA between November 2017 and January 2018.
According to Peel Regional Police, the suspect typically attends a gas station or convenience store and asks to see the scratch ticket tray to choose a ticket.
“The suspect will then grab several tickets and flee the scene,” say police. “In one instance, the suspect fled the scene in a silver minivan.”
The suspect is described as male, white, around 30 years old, 5’10”, with a slim build and a shaved head. He is also described as clean shaven.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators in the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233 (Officer in Charge- P.C Schefter #3692). Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stoppers online, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- You Won't Want to Miss This Fall Job Fair in Halton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Peel Police Advising The Public Of On-Going "Emergency Scam"
- Halton Police Help Nab Suspect After Shots Fired in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Gas Station Robbery in Burlington
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington