Police Urging Milton Residents to Lock Cars After Rash of Vehicle Entries
Thefts from unlocked cars and trucks are continuing to increase in Milton, say Halton police.
Several incidents were reported near Thompson and Derry roads on May 27.
Surveillance footage obtained by police shows a suspect trying to enter vehicles in a driveway, while another image depicts a suspicious vehicle investigators are linking to the thefts.
The vehicle is described as a silver four-door hatchback with one black rim on the front driver’s side.
The suspect is a white male. He’s tall and thin with shoulder-length dark hair and a tattoo on his right upper arm.
He was wearing a light T-shirt and jeans.
Police are encouraging residents to "lock it or lose it," in addition to keeping valuables out of direct sight.
Anyone with information is asked to phone Det.-Const. Cam Bokstein of the Milton criminal investigation bureau at 905-825 -4747 ext. 2484 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update