Popular Chain to Open in Oakville
Calling all foodies.
A new restaurant is coming to Oakville for those in search of the distinct flavours from Thai and Vietnamese food.
Residents and travellers will be treated to a Basil Box location.
Construction will be done by Mississauga-based construction company Build it by Design and is expected to start soon.
This new location is predicted to open just before New Years of this year.
So, start thinking about where you may want eat on New Year's Eve.
This chain was originally started in hopes to cater to people who look for healthier options still at a good cost. Basil Box has both vegan and gluten-free options.
At Basil Box customers build their own boxes by starting with a choice of either chilled rice noodles, a spring mix, long grain brown rice, or short grain brown rice and different protein and vegetable choices.
The first Basil Box opened in Square One Mississauga and there are now seven locations across the GTA.
Photos courtesy of Build it by Design
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Internet providers explain why they’ve hiked prices amid an economic downturn
- Ontario set to release data on how many could die of COVID-19