Popular Gym Opening in Oakville
It began out in Kelowna, B.C. back in 2014.
Then made its way to Toronto proper.
And now it’s coming to downtown Oakville.
If you’ve been hoping for a new gym, you’re in luck — a brand new spin studio is slated to open locally in spring 2018.
Spinco “offers structured, full-body spin classes designed to strengthen the body, energize the mind and feed the soul,” according to its website.
Offering a full-body workout, Spinco’s workouts “are made to inspire and uplift.”
Michelle August founded the Canadian cycling studio chain, and its first Toronto location opened uptown in 2016 at 2577 Yonge St., north of Eglinton Ave.
Now there’s another location downtown at 129 Spadina Ave., near Richmond St. W., which opened Jan. 19.
This year, Summerhill and Oakville will open, making it the first location in the suburbs.
Other cities housing Spinco include Vancouver, Victoria, Ottawa, and Halifax.
Pricewise, it’s on par with SoulCycle and Barry’s Bootcamp and other trendy places to sweat.
One class at the downtown Toronto location is $25, with an array of options available.
Photo courtesy of Spinco
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- This Popular Ice Cream Chain has Opened Another Burlington Location
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
- This Popular Pretzel Chain Has Opened a Location in Burlington
- A New Spa is Opening in Downtown Oakville
- Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets