Popular Gym Opening in Oakville
It began out in Kelowna, B.C. back in 2014.
Then made its way to Toronto proper.
And now it’s coming to downtown Oakville.
If you’ve been hoping for a new gym, you’re in luck -- a brand new spin studio is slated to open locally in spring 2018.
Spinco “offers structured, full-body spin classes designed to strengthen the body, energize the mind and feed the soul,” according to its website.
Offering a full-body workout, Spinco's workouts “are made to inspire and uplift.”
Michelle August founded the Canadian cycling studio chain, and its first Toronto location opened uptown in 2016 at 2577 Yonge St., north of Eglinton Ave.
Now there’s another location downtown at 129 Spadina Ave., near Richmond St. W., which opened Jan. 19.
This year, Summerhill and Oakville will open, making it the first location in the suburbs.
Other cities housing Spinco include Vancouver, Victoria, Ottawa, and Halifax.
Pricewise, it’s on par with SoulCycle and Barry’s Bootcamp and other trendy places to sweat.
One class at the downtown Toronto location is $25, with an array of options available.
Photo courtesy of Spinco
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
- Could This Renowned Italian Bakery Open a Halton Location?
- Upscale Toronto Restaurant Coming to Downtown Oakville
- 5 Unique Fitness Facilities We’d Love to See in Halton
- 5 Things We'd Like to See Take Over the Sears Location at Oakville Place