Popular Home Décor Store Expands and Relocates at Burlington Centre
A popular home decor store has expanded and relocated at Burlington Centre.
Burlington Centre recently took to its Facebook page to announce that the new, and bigger, Homesense store located in the shopping centre is now open.
The new store officially opened on July 23, 2019, after closing for a few short days on July 18, 2019 to prepare.
Now shoppers can continue to browse through the store’s wide selection of home decor pieces and so much more.
“We know all about bringing you the best quality merchandise at the best possible price because HomeSense is brought to you by the same people who brought you Winners, a division of the The TJX Companies, Inc., the world’s leading off-price retailer of apparel and home decor,” reads the Burlington Centre website. “This strong international network allows our experienced buyers to be constantly in the marketplace - from Italy to Thailand, France to Japan - looking for fantastic deals on unique home decor. We love bringing you chic, well-known brands and unique accessories for your home for up to 60% less every day.”
Homesense is now located on the first level of the shopping centre, beside Sport Chek.
Will you be stopping by this store anytime soon?
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Burlington City Council votes to modify parks and beach operations amid COVID-19
- Popular International Store Now Open at Burlington Centre
- This New Seasonal Store Recently Opened at the Burlington Centre
- Popular Store Shuts its Doors at Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- This Popular Home Décor Store is Closing its Doors Across Canada
- Popular Shoe Store Now Open at Burlington Centre