Popular International Store Coming to Burlington Mall
We hear a lot about new stores and restaurants in Burlington but it never gets less exciting.
Miniso is already downtown Toronto at the Eaton Centre and in the west GTA with locations at Bramalea City Centre, Square One and Erin Mills Town Centre.
It’s also opening at Oakville Place.
As for when shoppers can expect to explore Miniso’s wares, an opening date has not yet been announced, but we're hearing the store should be serving customers in the not-too-distant future -- as in by September, just in time for back to school shopping.
While the retailer specializes in affordable goods, its Canadian expansion is evident of a thirst for well-established Asian retailers.
And while Miniso’s signage and branding are reminiscent of Uniqlo, Miniso considers the higher-end brand a competitor.
Is Mapleview next for Miniso?
Images courtesy of Burlington Mall and Miniso
- Popular International Store Coming to Oakville Place
- Will This Popular Japanese Store Open in Halton?
- Popular Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Burlington Mall
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening A Brand New GTA Location
- Big Changes Coming for Huge Canadian Makeup Brand