Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Opens in Oakville
If you love Portuguese chicken, you might be happy to hear that a popular restaurant is expanding and has opened a brand new location in Oakville.
There are already two joints in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and this is the third.
This is one type of cuisine that Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills really needs.
And if you can’t wait to get your hands on some, we’ve got you. Where can you also find Mario’s BBQ?
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton