Popular Restaurant Closes in Burlington
Italian food lovers, prepare to weep.
A popular Burlington restaurant - which has been around for more than 10 years - has officially shuttered its doors for good.
“The ownership group has decided to explore another opportunity in downtown Burlington,” reads the notice posted at Celli’s Osteria.
Normal business operations at 421 Brant St. shut down on June 20.
Their menu offered classics such as pizza, scallops. risotto, shrimp, and arancini.
Plans for the 27-storey Brant Street Condos development - a mixed-use building with 183 residential units, plus commercial/retail and office space listed at 421 to 431 Brant - have been submitted by Carriage Gate Homes and are under review by city staff.
Food photo courtesy of Celli’s Osteria
- Police Searching for Burlington Robbery Suspects
- WANTED: Canada-Wide Warrant Issued for Sex Offender
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Oct. 7 - Oct. 13
- Absolutely Massive Lotto Ticket Worth Millions Sold in Oakville
- Ontario Liberals Name New Candidate for Oakville North-Burlington Riding