Popular Restaurant Opens in Burlington
It’s supposed to have one of Burlington’s largest patios - with ping pong tables - and now you can get your eat and drink on at the city’s newest pub.
From Mongolian Chicken Sandwiches to Fish and Chips to Power Bowl Salads, this resto is serving up all sorts of bites to chase with craft beer.
Beertown officially opened Oct. 11 and the Appleby Line and Upper Middle Rd. pub is drawing suds lovers from near and far.
There are 40 draught lines, plus a rotating bottle list.
The place bills itself as a retro public house and modern beer bar built around a chef-driven kitchen.
If you recognize the name, it’s probably because you’ve seen it in Cambridge, Waterloo, or London, Ont.
Starters include Sea Salt & Pepper Calamari, Tiny Tuna Tacos, BBQ Mahagony Side Ribs, and a Bacon Avocado Flatbread.
Mains feature New York Steak Frites, Southern Fried Chicken, and a BT Brisket Platter.
There’s also a hard root beer float!
The beer menu is constantly changing and features local, Canadian, American, and international varieties.
Paddles are offered … but if you, like me, aren’t into beer, there’s an array of cocktails, wine, martinis, caesars, etc.
You can find it at 2050 Appleby Line.
Photo courtesy of Facebook
- Top 5 Mac & Cheese Dishes in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – May 12 -May 18
- Top 5 Biggest Restaurant Openings of 2017 in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – July 14 - July 20
- Free Root Beer Coming to Halton This Weekend