Possibly Armed Bank Robber on the Run in Oakville
Halton police are investigating a bank robbery in Oakville which involves a possibly armed suspect.
The incident took place at 1 p.m. on July 19.
That’s when a man entered the RBC branch at 2501 Third Line and gave the teller a note demanding cash.
The man said he had a weapon but it wasn’t seen.
The suspect left with cash and took off in an unknown direction.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect is white, 30-to-40-years-old, standing 5-foot-10, weighing 170 pounds.
He was wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans, a Blue Jays hat, and large aviator-style sunglasses.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the Oakville criminal investigations bureau at 905-825 4747 ext. 2216 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing 71-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Burlington