Repairs Needed on the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge
March 5, 2018
Drivers are being advised of a lane reduction on the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge starting Monday.
There are lane reductions on the bridge from March 5 until March 8 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
A lane will be open in both directions at all times.
Pedestrian and cyclist traffic will be open.
The schedule may change depending on weather conditions, according to the federal government.
- Man Pronounced Dead Following Drowning Incident in Burlington
- Here's Where Halton's Hospitals Rank on the List of Best Hospitals in Canada
- It’s Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Halton This Week
- Sheridan College Receives Major Investment From Canadian Government
- Could Another All-Way Stop be Coming to Milton?