Road Closure in Effect Following Collision Investigation in Oakville
A road closure is currently in effect in Oakville due to a collision investigation.
According to police, Dundas Street in Oakville is closed in both directions from Oak Park Boulevard to Trafalgar Road.
A police vehicle was involved in the collision; however, the total number of vehicles involved is currently unknown.
At this time no injuries have been reported.
People have been advised to avoid the area.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
UPDATE: One officer has been transported to a hospital.
Confirming two people (including one Halton officer) were transported to hospital after collision in Oakville. There were two vehicles involved in the collision. ^ra— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) March 25, 2019
UPDATE: Injuries related to collision in Oakville considered non life-threatening. ^ra— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) March 25, 2019
UPDATE: According to police, the road closure in the area of Dundas Street and Trafalgar Road is anticipated to continue for several more hours.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Road Closures in Effect Following Serious Collision in Oakville
- Halton Hills Road Closure Following Collision and Police Investigation
- Five People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Milton
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills
- Collision Prompts Major Road Closure in Oakville