Road Closure in Effect Following Collision Investigation in Oakville
A road closure is currently in effect in Oakville due to a collision investigation.
According to police, Dundas Street in Oakville is closed in both directions from Oak Park Boulevard to Trafalgar Road.
A police vehicle was involved in the collision; however, the total number of vehicles involved is currently unknown.
At this time no injuries have been reported.
People have been advised to avoid the area.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
UPDATE: One officer has been transported to a hospital.
Confirming two people (including one Halton officer) were transported to hospital after collision in Oakville. There were two vehicles involved in the collision. ^ra— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) March 25, 2019
UPDATE: Injuries related to collision in Oakville considered non life-threatening. ^ra— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) March 25, 2019
UPDATE: According to police, the road closure in the area of Dundas Street and Trafalgar Road is anticipated to continue for several more hours.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- What can you afford? Crunching the real estate numbers for Burlington, Milton, and Oakville
- Road Closures in Effect Following Serious Collision in Oakville
- Halton Hills Road Closure Following Collision and Police Investigation
- Five People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Milton
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills
- Collision Prompts Major Road Closure in Oakville