Road closures for Burlington Remembrance Day Parade
Burlington drivers will have to plan ahead and make adjustments on Monday as the City holds its Remembrance Day Parade and Service from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Brant Street between Baldwin Street and Pine Street. Detour on Victoria Avenue.
- Ontario Street between Locust Street and Brant Street.
- Locust Street between Elgin Street and Ontario Street.
10 to 11 a.m. and noon to 1 p.m.
- Baldwin Street between Hurd Avenue and Brant Street.
- Residents and businesses along the route can exit using John Street, Locust Street or Blathwayte Lane.
- Emergency Services access will be maintained at all times along the route.
- Parking will not be available on Brant Street between Baldwin Street and Pine Street between 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please do not park in restricted areas.
- Waterfront Parking Garage (414 Locust St.) will remain open with 339 parking spots available.
The City is warning residents that vehicles parked illegally in the road closure area will be tagged or towed.
(photo courtesy of Tourism Burlington)