Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Halton
If your internet’s been spotty today, you’re not the only one.
According to istheservicedowncanada.com, Rogers is experiencing multiple issues today (Friday, August 9), with most of the problems (more than 65%) related to internet service.
Other internet service providers across Canada may be experiencing similiar issues this evening.
There is no word at this time for when the service is expected to return to normal.
Until then, specific complaints can be directed to the Official Rogers customer care Twitter at RogersHelps.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Service Outages
- Canada’s internet code of conduct goes into effect for 10 big service providers
- Major Service Provider Hiking Prices on Internet Packages
- Your Internet Service Might Get Cheaper
- Internet providers explain why they’ve hiked prices amid an economic downturn