Roll Up the Rim is Back in Halton Very Soon
Climb out of your igloo — something fun is rolling up to Halton again very, very soon.
If you’re into Tim Hortons’ Roll Up The Rim to Win game, rejoice! The popular prize-winning cups are set to hit Tim Hortons locations across Halton on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
According to Tim Hortons, last year, over 36 million prizes were won as part of Roll Up the Rim — that’s coffee, cash, cars, and more.
This time around, each cup size has a one in six chance of winning a coffee or food prize. Don’t forget that any winning coffee tab can be redeemed for any hot beverage, including hot chocolate, tea, and coffee.
For the 2018 Roll Up the Rim season, you could win a 2018 Honda Civic, CIBC $5,000 prepaid cards, or even free coffee for a year, for all of those who usually have a Timmies cup glued to their hand.
To check out the countdown, click here.
May the force be with you.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington