Second Arrest Made in Connection to Stabbing in Milton
Halton Regional Police have made a second arrest in connection to a stabbing that occurred in Milton last week.
The stabbing occurred during the early hours of the morning on Tuesday, September 17.
The male suspect, who is 17 years old, has not been identified due to the Youth Criminal Justice Act. He has been charged with three offenses: possession of property obtained through crime over $5,000; robbery; and attempted murder.
Police are continuing the investigation and are asking anyone with relevant information to contact them at 905-824-4777 ext. 2415 or 2416.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Halton Police Arrest 18-Year-Old In Connection To Stabbing In Milton
- Police Charge Mississauga Man in Relation to Stabbing Case in Milton
- One Suspect In Custody In Relation To Early Morning Stabbing In Milton
- Man Transported To Hospital Following Reported Stabbing In Milton
- UPDATE: Suspect in Burlington Stabbing has been Identified and Located