Seven Drivers Charged With Street Racing in Burlington
Drivers were hitting the gas pedal and generally behaving badly in Burlington over the weekend.
Officers from the OPP detachment nabbed seven stunt drivers with speeds up to 187 km/hr, according to Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
In addition, there were six suspended drivers, 18 motorists with no insurance, and another disqualified driver.
Roughly 171 other charges - including criminal offences - were laid by OPP.
Names and ages haven’t yet been released.
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Halton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature