Several Burlington creeks due for repairs this year
Published April 12, 2023 at 9:26 am
Several creeks in Burlington have been targeted for erosion control and repairs this year.
The work is part of the City’s larger plan that will see work done on 38 creeks and water systems over the next nine years.
Here is the list of scheduled projects for 2023:
- Appleby Creek (South Service Rd. to Lake Ontario)
- East Rambo Creek (Mountainside Dr. to Industrial St.)
- Indian Creek (Francis Rd. at Cedar Ave.)
- Rambo Creek upstream of Upper Middle Rd.
- Shoreacres Creek (north of Harvester Rd.)
- Tuck Creek (three site locations in different phases)
- Tuck Creek Channel (drainage improvements)
In 2024, work will be done on three more water systems followed by four more in 2025