Snow is Headed for Halton
It’s official--winter has come for us.
After a few pleasantly mild days, the winds have turned cold and the temperatures are dropping. It also looks like snow is on its way to our neck of the woods.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, some white stuff is headed our way.
The weather agency says snow squalls will end the week before some flurries hit on Saturday.
While flurries aren’t a big deal, they are a sign that winter is definitely here (and that it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas). The flurries will be accompanied by chilly weather, with temperatures of 1 C and -2 C on Saturday and Sunday.
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford