Snow is Headed for Halton
It’s official—winter has come for us.
After a few pleasantly mild days, the winds have turned cold and the temperatures are dropping. It also looks like snow is on its way to our neck of the woods.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, some white stuff is headed our way.
The weather agency says snow squalls will end the week before some flurries hit on Saturday.
While flurries aren’t a big deal, they are a sign that winter is definitely here (and that it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas). The flurries will be accompanied by chilly weather, with temperatures of 1 C and -2 C on Saturday and Sunday.
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 95-Year-Old Man
- It's Going To Feel Very Hot And Humid Soon
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020