Spring-Like Weather Expected to Hit Halton Soon
If you’ve had enough of Old Man Winter you’ll be happy to know that some spring-like weather is expected to hit the Halton Region soon - very soon.
Today (March 11), according to Environment Canada, it is expected to be two degrees. However, for most of the week, temperatures will continue to climb.
On Tuesday it will be three degrees and sunny.
And, get ready for this, on Wednesday it will be five degrees and on Thursday (March 14) it will be 11 degrees - double digits.
After Thursday, temperatures will dip slightly heading into the weekend.
On Friday it will be four degrees, on Saturday it will be zero, and on Sunday it will be one degree.
Are you ready for this weather Halton?
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Halton
- Temperatures in Halton Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
- It's Going to be Close to 20 Degrees in Halton Soon
- It’s Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Halton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week (May 13 - 19)