Suspect Arrested Following Drug Trafficking Investigation in Halton Hills
A suspect has been arrested following a recent drug trafficking investigation in Halton Hills.
According to police, on July 10, 2019, members of the Halton Regional Police Service - Drug and Human Trafficking Unit completed a drug trafficking investigation in Acton, Halton Hills.
As a result, one male was arrested and two search warrants were executed.
Investigators located and seized 364 grams of cocaine (13 ounces), 9.4 grams of psilocybin, one gram of MDMA, packaging, scales, a large amount of Canadian currency (more than $25,000), and two counterfeit $100 dollar bills.
Police say the drugs have an approximate street value of more than $30,000.
As a result of the investigation, Jesse McFadden (24) of Acton is facing the following alleged charges.
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine
- Possession of MDMA
- Possession of psilocybin
- Possession of counterfeit money
The accused was held pending a bail hearing and will appear in court on July 11, 2019.
Tips pertaining to this investigation can be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- WALK THRU + TRY: New gnocchi dish at Capra’s Kitchen
- Some Halton schools will close for 3 days due to strikes
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Warning issued after 'TikTok penny challenge' goes viral
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Suspect Arrested Following Drug Investigation in Burlington
- Oakville Man Facing Charges Following Drug Investigation
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Two Oakville Residents Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Burlington Man Charged With Drug Trafficking