Suspect Charged for Impaired Driving in Milton
Halton Police have charged one suspect following an impaired driving incident that occurred in Milton.
According to police, a driver was arrested after blowing 260 mg, three times over the legal limit, at a police station last night (June 13).
As a result, the driver was charged with impaired driving and resist arrest.
Amidst the revelry of the Raptors win, a driver was arrested for impaired driving in Milton this evening. Driver blew 260mg at the station, over 3x the legal limit. Driver was charged with Impaired Driving and Resist Arrest. ^ss— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) June 14, 2019
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- Police investigating theft of Canadian Tire in Burlington
- Oakville youth arrested for "swatting" incidents
- Halton man wins Lotto Max Encore after buying ticket in Burlington
- Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Impaired Driving Incident in Milton
- Halton Police Arrest Person For Impaired Driving
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Impaired Driving in Burlington
- Accused Impaired Driver Charged After SUV Nearly Hits Police Cruiser in Milton