Suspect Charged in Milton School Break-In
A 24-year-old Milton man is facing charges in connection with a school break-in.
An alarm call sent Halton police to St. Peter Catholic Elementary School at 137 Dixon Dr. on Nov. 1 at 12:51 a.m.
Patrol officers responded, quickly setting up a perimeter around the school.
A suspect emerged and retreated back into the school after spotting officers, say police, then tried to flee from the opposite side but failed.
Officers arrested the suspect, allegedly recovering a number of stolen items.
Clarence Manuel Loor is charged with break and enter, commit theft, and two counts of failing to comply with a probation order.
He appeared in Milton court on Nov. 1.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Det.-Const. Mark Brewster of the 1 District criminal investigation bureau at 905-825-4747 ext: 2428. Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something, Hear something, Say something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak