Suspect Sought After Gunpoint Robbery in Milton
An armed suspect is on the loose following a gunpoint robbery at a Milton gas station.
The holdup took place on Nov. 12 at the Petro Canada at 620 Thompson Rd. S.
Halton police were dispatched just after 3 a.m.
A lone suspect - armed with a black handgun - entered the store, demanding the Petro and A&W employees give him cash from the tills, police allege.
The suspect allegedly waved this handgun at the victims while making his demands, say police.
Once the victims emptied the cash registers, the suspect exited through the front doors and fled on foot toward Derry Rd.
The suspect is described as male, black, standing 6-foot-2 to 6-foot-3 with a thin build.
He was wearing all black: track pants, sweater with a hood, gloves, and a face mask.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Detective Constable Craig Slade with the 1 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2456.
Tips can be forwarded to Crime Stoppers; “See Something, Hear Something, Say Something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.crimestoppers.ca or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
File photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely