Suspect Sought After More Than $1K Worth of Fragrances Stolen from Sephora in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for one suspect after more than $1,000 worth of fragrances was stolen from a Sephora store in Burlington.
According to police, on April 22, 2019, a male suspect went to the Sephora store located at 900 Maple Ave., and stole fragrances valued at $1,605.00.
The suspect is described as someone who is Caucasian, in their 20s, approximately 5’7” and 150 pounds. Police say the suspect was wearing a dark coloured jacket with a hood, dark pants, black shoes, a black baseball cap, and was carrying a white/black coloured reusable bag.
Anyone who has any information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photos are courtesy of Halton Police.
- Suspect Sought After Just Over $1K Worth of Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Milton
- Police Searching for Suspects After More Than $10K Stolen From Sephora in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen from LCBO in Burlington