Suspects arrested after carjacking attempts in Oakville and Milton
Two suspects of recent carjacking attempts in Halton have been arrested.
On Tuesday evening, June 30, police responded to two separate attempted carjacking incidents, one in Oakville and the other in Milton.
“In both cases there were no physical injuries and the suspects were unsuccessful in stealing the victim’s vehicles,” police said.
Investigators were later notified that two of the involved suspects have been arrested by Peel Regional Police, who will be proceeding with charges.
Police have not disclosed the suspects’ identities at this time.
- $70 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Ticket Sold in Ontario
- What's Open and Closed Civic Holiday Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Road closures in effect in Oakville after cyclist struck
- Many employees believe working from home is impeding their productivity
- Leave your deets when dining: Restaurants taking personal info to trace COVID-19