Suspects Flee After Armed Bank Robbery in Milton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this afternoon.
Police reported around 12:45 p.m. that an armed robbery took place at Scotiabank in the area of Main Street and Campbell Avenue.
The two suspects fled the scene on foot. They are both described as black males in their 20s.
Uniformed and K9 officers are currently investigating.
Road closures and heavy police activity are expected in the area for the time being.
The suspects fled in a small black hatchback, police report.
The first suspect was seen wearing black pants and a camo hat, while the second was wearing a black hoodie and green pants.
Handguns were seen in the robbery but there were no injuries.
The area has been reopened to normal activity.
- 5 Treats You Should and Shouldn’t be Giving Out This Halloween
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Burlington Cyclist vs. Driver Debate Ignites
- Will the election actually lead to affordable housing solutions?