The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
Good news for those who will be attempting to hide from the spread of COVID-19, you'll still be able to do so with a cold beer or two (unfortunately, you won't be able to enjoy one during the game, since most major sports leagues have suspended games).
The Beer Store has announced it will remain open despite the spread of COVID-19.
However, according to the announcement, The Beer Store has adopted stricter precautions and hygiene procedures that all store employees will be required to adhere to, in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
"We will continue communication with our workers, managers, including our joint Health & Safety Committees by keeping our employees and customers' health and safety a priority," The Beer Store said in a release.
Additionally, while stores remain open for now, this could change as the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve.
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville
- Young Oakville man dead following incident at Balls Falls in Lincoln
- Police responding to person in crisis in Oakville
- Burlington mayor and councillor propose mandatory mask bylaw
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- These Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- LCBO stores to remain open during COVID-19 pandemic
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores