The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
Good news for those who will be attempting to hide from the spread of COVID-19, you'll still be able to do so with a cold beer or two (unfortunately, you won't be able to enjoy one during the game, since most major sports leagues have suspended games).
The Beer Store has announced it will remain open despite the spread of COVID-19.
However, according to the announcement, The Beer Store has adopted stricter precautions and hygiene procedures that all store employees will be required to adhere to, in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
"We will continue communication with our workers, managers, including our joint Health & Safety Committees by keeping our employees and customers' health and safety a priority," The Beer Store said in a release.
Additionally, while stores remain open for now, this could change as the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- These Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- LCBO stores to remain open during COVID-19 pandemic
- Cineplex announces it will remain open despite spread of COVID-19