There’s a New Place to go for Breakfast and Lunch in Burlington
So far 2019 has been a busy year for restaurants and food establishments in the Halton Region. There has already been a ton of announcements regarding new restaurants that have opened and new restaurants that are expected to open this year.
Now, we are happy (and excited) to tell readers of inhalton.com about another restaurant that recently opened in Halton.
On Feb. 5, 2019, Pur & Simple officially opened in the City of Burlington.
Located at 1940 Appleby Line (Unit 22), Pur & Simple, a spot to go for breakfast and lunch, has a vast menu that any foodie can enjoy.
A few menu options include homemade waffles, crepes, old-fashioned oatmeal, a breakfast burrito, a pulled pork sandwich, and a wide variety of smoothies.
This new restaurant is open Monday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Have you tried Pur & Simple yet?
Cover photo is courtesy of the Pur & Simple (Burlington) Facebook page.
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Shoppers Drug Mart Launches Interesting New Online Program in Halton
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Truck in Milton