There’s a New Place to go for Breakfast and Lunch in Burlington
So far 2019 has been a busy year for restaurants and food establishments in the Halton Region. There has already been a ton of announcements regarding new restaurants that have opened and new restaurants that are expected to open later this year.
Now, we are happy (and excited) to tell readers of inhalton.com about another restaurant that recently opened in Halton.
On Feb. 5, 2019, Pur & Simple officially opened in the City of Burlington.
Located at 1940 Appleby Line (Unit 22), Pur & Simple, a spot to go for breakfast and lunch, has a vast menu that any foodie can enjoy.
A few menu options include homemade waffles, crepes, old-fashioned oatmeal, a breakfast burrito, a pulled pork sandwich, and a wide variety of smoothies.
This new restaurant is open Monday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Have you tried Pur & Simple yet?
Cover photo is courtesy of the Pur & Simple (Burlington) Facebook page.
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington
- Changes Coming to Recycling in Halton
- Privacy Concerns Rise About Government's New Metrolinx Station Program
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: August 11 – 17
- 5 Strange and Unique Places to Visit Outside of Halton This Summer