There’s a New Place to go for Breakfast and Lunch in Burlington
So far 2019 has been a busy year for restaurants and food establishments in the Halton Region. There has already been a ton of announcements regarding new restaurants that have opened and new restaurants that are expected to open later this year.
Now, we are happy (and excited) to tell readers of inhalton.com about another restaurant that recently opened in Halton.
On Feb. 5, 2019, Pur & Simple officially opened in the City of Burlington.
Located at 1940 Appleby Line (Unit 22), Pur & Simple, a spot to go for breakfast and lunch, has a vast menu that any foodie can enjoy.
A few menu options include homemade waffles, crepes, old-fashioned oatmeal, a breakfast burrito, a pulled pork sandwich, and a wide variety of smoothies.
This new restaurant is open Monday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Have you tried Pur & Simple yet?
Cover photo is courtesy of the Pur & Simple (Burlington) Facebook page.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- Huge Residential Development Proposed for Milton
- A New Breakfast Place is Coming to Oakville
- This New Seasonal Store Recently Opened at the Burlington Centre
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Brunch Restaurants
- A New Chinese Food Restaurant Has Opened at Burlington Centre
- This New Restaurant Has Officially Opened in Oakville