These are the Best Places to Work in Canada
The results are in, and rumour has it that if a company makes their employees happy, they’re slaying the game.
Indeed has released their list of the top companies to work for in Canada across all industries in 2017, including but not limited to healthcare, energy, transit, aviation, and manufacturing.
The popular job search platform dug into its database of over 600,000 employee reviews collected from across the nation and found those winning employers from the masses.
Whether your company made the list and you now have bragging rights, you’re on the job hunt and you’re wondering where you should apply, or you’re an employer and you’re wondering who your competition is and how they made the list, this data is revealing.
So, to ask the pressing question - who made the list?
The number one place to work in Canada is one of the nation’s largest banks and an international financial services provider, RBC.
Following closely at number two is the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), while the number three spot belongs to TELUS Communications.
The top five is rounded out by General Motors at number four, and The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) at number five.
Honourable mentions to WestJet Airlines, H&R Block, TD Canada Trust, Sun Life Financial, and Desjardins for making the top ten, scoring spots six through ten respectively.
Workplace culture seems to be the common factor in being a great place to work, according to Indeed.
“Increasingly we see that the modern workforce optimizes for happiness. Companies that are willing to evolve and invest in their workforce will continue to attract and retain top talent,” said Indeed managing director Jodi Kasten on Indeed’s blog.
Open communication and a sense of community came out as two highly valued aspects of workplace culture, according to Indeed.
Companies, employees, and job seekers alike may want to take note.
For a more info, click here.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Multiple GTA-Based Companies Declared Best Places to Work in Canada
- These are the Best Companies to Work For in Halton
- Halton-Based Companies Make Prestigious Best Employers List in Canada
- Canada Recently Ranked Number One on This Exciting List
- Did Your Company Make the List of Canada's Top 100 Employers?