This Canadian Comedian is Coming to Burlington
Burlington residents and comedy lovers get ready to laugh.
This hilarious Canadian-born comedian is coming to the city.
Hotz is a proven international success, he is one of the most unique stand-up comics working today.
He was nominated for a Gemini Award for the CBC’s OH CANA-DUH, and received a Gemini Award for Best Performance in a Comedy Show or Series for his work in the celebrated series The Newsroom on the CBC and PBS in America.
With incredible performances at the Montreal Comedy Festival: Just For Laughs and his sold out Canadian theatre tours, as well as performances all over the United States, Europe and Australia, Hotz continues to entice his audiences with original and observational comedy.
Hotz will be performing at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre, located at 440 Locust Street, on Nov. 3.
The show will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. and is sponsored by Coffee Culture.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Regular $59.50 (Includes Fees + Tax)
- Member $54.50 (Includes Fees + Tax)
Tickets can be bought here.
Photo courtesy of Jeremy Hotz website.
- Major Comedy Festival Coming to Burlington
- Here’s What we Know About This Hilarious Festival in Burlington
- Guess What’s Coming to the Burlington Performing Arts Centre This December?
- You Won’t Want to Miss These Canadian Bands When They Come to Burlington
- This Massive Music Festival is Back in Burlington