This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
Eating cookie dough, as opposed to just waiting for the actual cookie, may seem like something that only kids would do, however, it is a lot more common than you’d think.
In fact, an entire cafe that sells ready-to-eat cookie dough recently opened in Oakville.
ASTA Dough, located at 363 Kerr St., officially opened on Dec. 1, 2018, and now treats customers to cookies, cold drinks, and hot drinks in addition to ready-to-eat cookie dough.
A few cookie dough flavours that can be found at the cafe include chocolate chip, shortbread chocolate chunk, s’mores, and red velvet.
Click here to see the menu in full.
ASTA Dough is closed on Mondays and open from 12 to 7 p.m. from Tuesday to Thursday, and Sunday. The cafe is open from 12 to 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Have you stopped by this unique cafe in Oakville yet?
Cover photo is courtesy of the ASTA Dough Facebook page.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 150 cases confirmed in Halton