This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
Eating cookie dough, as opposed to just waiting for the actual cookie, may seem like something that only kids would do, however, it is a lot more common than you’d think.
In fact, an entire cafe that sells ready-to-eat cookie dough recently opened in Oakville.
ASTA Dough, located at 363 Kerr St., officially opened on Dec. 1, 2018, and now treats customers to cookies, cold drinks, and hot drinks in addition to ready-to-eat cookie dough.
A few cookie dough flavours that can be found at the cafe include chocolate chip, shortbread chocolate chunk, s’mores, and red velvet.
Click here to see the menu in full.
ASTA Dough is closed on Mondays and open from 12 to 7 p.m. from Tuesday to Thursday, and Sunday. The cafe is open from 12 to 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Have you stopped by this unique cafe in Oakville yet?
Cover photo is courtesy of the ASTA Dough Facebook page.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- UPDATE: Missing Burlington Man Located Deceased
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- Ontario Releases Sexual Education Curriculum
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Paramedics in Milton