This Hiking Trail in Milton is Closed for the Season
You know what they say, when one door closes another one opens.
That seems to be the case in this situation.
The Kelso Trail Network in Milton will be closing on Nov. 18 due to conditions and safety concerns as the Glen Eden ski season starts, according to Conservation Halton.
The hiking and biking trails will re-open when conditions permit.
For anyone wanting to bike or hike, they are welcome to do so still at the Hilton Falls Kelso Trail location.
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- First glimpse of Canada’s true COVID-19 infection rate expected mid-July
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville