This Hiking Trail in Milton is Closed for the Season
You know what they say, when one door closes another one opens.
That seems to be the case in this situation.
The Kelso Trail Network in Milton will be closing on Nov. 18 due to conditions and safety concerns as the Glen Eden ski season starts, according to Conservation Halton.
The hiking and biking trails will re-open when conditions permit.
For anyone wanting to bike or hike, they are welcome to do so still at the Hilton Falls Kelso Trail location.
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- Former Blue Jays shortstop Tony Fernandez dies
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault