This Major Retailer Will Soon be Opening at Oakville Place
Within the past week Oakville Place has been on fire when it comes to announcing new openings.
Recently, the shopping centre has announced that PetSmart, GoodLife Fitness, Kernels Popcorn, Yogen Fruz, and PitaLite will all be arriving sometime in the New Year (no official dates have been released).
Oakville Place, however, is not stopping at just these five new openings.
The shopping centre has also announced that another global lifestyle brand and variety retailer will be opening in early 2019.
MINISO is coming to Oakville Place.
This popular store caters to millennials who are savvy and fashionable shoppers and those who are also price-conscious.
MINISO was founded in 2013 by Japanese designer Miyake Junya and Chinese entrepreneur Ye Guofu.
Despite being a fairly new chain, there are already 1,800 locations around the world.
At MINISO shoppers can find accessories, electronics, health and beauty products, stationery items, home necessities, and lots more.
For more information, visit the official MINISO website.
Although no official date has been released, we will continue to provide updates as they become available.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Oakville Man Dead After Driving Vehicle into Ditch
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Oakville Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403
- This Burlington McDonald’s Location Has a Whole New Look