This Major Retailer Will Soon be Opening at Oakville Place
Within the past week Oakville Place has been on fire when it comes to announcing new openings.
Recently, the shopping centre has announced that PetSmart, GoodLife Fitness, Kernels Popcorn, Yogen Fruz, and PitaLite will all be arriving sometime in the New Year (no official dates have been released).
Oakville Place, however, is not stopping at just these five new openings.
The shopping centre has also announced that another global lifestyle brand and variety retailer will be opening in early 2019.
MINISO is coming to Oakville Place.
This popular store caters to millennials who are savvy and fashionable shoppers and those who are also price-conscious.
MINISO was founded in 2013 by Japanese designer Miyake Junya and Chinese entrepreneur Ye Guofu.
Despite being a fairly new chain, there are already 1,800 locations around the world.
At MINISO shoppers can find accessories, electronics, health and beauty products, stationery items, home necessities, and lots more.
For more information, visit the official MINISO website.
Although no official date has been released, we will continue to provide updates as they become available.
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, close to 300 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Federal models suggest that between 11,000 and 22,000 Canadians could die of COVID-19 over coming months
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville