This Mexican Restaurant Has a Unique Option on its Menu
Burritos are one of the staple Mexican delicacies out there. A bunch of ingredients such as rice, corn, beans with sauce wrapped up in a tortilla is always a good quick option for lunch during a busy day.
First opening in Toronto in 2004, Quesada Burritos and Tacos brands itself as “the 100 per cent Canadian Mexican burrito” with a wide range of flavours and options besides burritos, such as burrito bowls, tacos, quesadillas, tortilla salads, with all the ingredients freshly prepared.
Now, for at least a limited time only, a vegan burrito option is available at Quesada’s 114 locations
The Ancho Braised-Tofu burrito is available in Quesada’s standard burrito form, bowl, quesadilla, tacos , nachos and tortilla salad.Made with roasted tofu and braised in a homemade ancho and chipotle pepper sauce, the new ancho-braised tofu burrito offers diners a smoky-sweet flavour with an ‘extra kick,’ courtesy of pasilla, ancho, and morita peppers that are popular in traditional Mexican cuisine.
“With ancho-braised tofu, we’re redefining what meatless means,” said founder Steve Gill. “We’re committed to offering all Canadians, no matter what their dietary preferences, the tastiest tacos and burritos in the country.”
The brand plans to launch a second meatless menu item in early 2019.
For more information about Quesada, please see the video below:
Cover photo courtesy of Quesada Burritos and Tacos’ Facebook page.
- Victim in fatal Burlington shooting identified as notorious Hamilton crime boss
- Halton Chief of Police, Federal NDP leader engage in feud on social media
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Special weather statement in effect for Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Popular Canadian Chain Launches One-of-a-Kind Burrito in Halton
- This Popular Burrito Franchise is Coming to Oakville
- This Popular Restaurant Chain is Offering A Unique Halloween Deal
- New Mexican restaurant bursts onto Oakville food scene
- Wendy's becomes latest restaurant to add plant-based menu option