Tim Hortons Brings Back Roll Up the Rim in Special Edition
The most classic Canadian chain, Tim Hortons, has rolled up with a surprise for Canada’s 150th birthday!
RRRoll Up the Rim to Win is back until July 21, 2017.
For the first time in Tims history, the contest is back for the second time in one year, all to celebrate our country’s big 1-5-0 with new prizes.
The special edition of RRRoll Up the Rim has a bunch of never-before-seen prizes, including 10 Canadian vacations valued at $10,000 each — you could buy a coffee today and be exploring the Rockies or the Atlantic coast next week!
“Tims is proud to be part of communities across Canada, so to celebrate this national milestone we wanted to show our appreciation for Canadians who have made us part of their daily routine for over 50 years,” said Tim Hortons Canada president Sami Siddiqui.
“RRRoll up has become a Canadian tradition, so we think there is no better way to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday alongside our guests in a truly Canadian way than with Canada’s favourite contest.”
More classic prizes are still available for this special edition of the contest. More than 16 million prizes are available, including 8,000 $50 Tim cards as well as food and beverage favourites.
All prized must be claimed by July 31, 2017.
Sidenote, we can all be relieved that Tims is not releasing the poutine doughtnut in Canada - only in the States!
- Halton police say to avoid parts of Appleby Line
- Don Cherry fired from Hockey Night in Canada
- UPDATE: Coach's Corner host Ron MacLean apologizes for Don Cherry's controversial remarks
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Coyote spotted in Oakville with head caught in jar
- This Beloved Contest Has Returned to Tim Hortons in Halton
- Feds Launch National Photo Contest for Canada's Hidden Gems
- Halton Tim Hortons Are Celebrating National Coffee Day This Weekend
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Halton All Week
- Tim Hortons is Launching a Unique Item for a Limited Time