Tim Hortons Introduces Brand New Drinks
Tim Hortons just added three teas to their new handcrafted tea line.
Tim Hortons says the handcrafted tea line is made with steamed milk and the brand’s speciality teas. The Canadian franchise also introduced the first three teas in the line, which are the London fog, apple cinnamon fog and vanilla chai. All three artisanal teas are around the $2 price range.
The London fog is made with a handcrafted steamed milk and earl grey tea topped with delicate foam and vanilla flavour.
The apple cinnamon fog is again made with handcrafted steamed milk and apple cinnamon tea topped with delicate foam and caramel flavour.
Lastly, the vanilla chai is made with a combination of handcrafted steamed milk and a french vanilla with chai tea topped with delicate foam and vanilla flavour.
The handcrafted tea line is available now at your local Tim Hortons.
Will you be trying any of these products?
Photos are courtesy of Tim Hortons.
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Big Changes are Coming to the Burlington Pedestrian Bridge
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency