Trillium Health Welcomes 25 New "Raptors Fans" Born During NBA Championship
While sports history was being made, 25 new lives entered the world — an occasion that was informally commemorated by Trillium Health Partners.
“THP welcomed 25 new #WeTheNorth fans on game day,” the organization tweeted early Friday afternoon, joking that the babies will later be able to say they’ve “been a Raptors fan since day one.”
That NBA Championship feeling— Trillium Health Partners (@THP_hospital) June 14, 2019
Meet baby boy Mathanraj who was born during the @Raptors championship-winning game last night. Congratulations to the entire family on back-to-back wins. #WeTheNorth #WeTheChampions #BetterTogetherTHP pic.twitter.com/ixU93ZuXSq
The basketball-adorned newborns born on Thursday, June 13 include young Maicie, Jesse, and Mathanraj.
The organization runs Credit Valley Hospital and Mississauga Hospital, as well as Queensway Health Centre in Toronto.
“Congratulations to these families on an extra exciting day!” THP tweeted.
Photos courtesy of Trillium Health Partners on Twitter
"I've been a @Raptors fan since day one," they'll say.— Trillium Health Partners (@THP_hospital) June 14, 2019
THP welcomed 25 new #WeTheNorth fans on game day, including little Maicie and Jesse — basketballs and all. Congratulations to these families on an extra exciting day! #BetterTogetherTHP #WeTheChampions pic.twitter.com/0HIRnM3HyE
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Burlington’s Civic Square Looked Like During the Toronto Raptors Game
- Burlington Roars With Excitement After Raptors Championship Win
- PHOTOS: Burlassic Park Returned to Civic Square in Burlington for Game 5 of the NBA Finals
- The Toronto Raptors Will Be Playing on Christmas Day Next Season