Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in the GTA
Two Brampton men are facing close to 150 charges in connection with numerous break and enter offenses that police allege took place in Brampton and Mississauga.
Police say also say that Halton Regional Police and OPP Caledon are laying additional charges on both of the accused.
Peel police say that in November 2018, an investigation was launched in regards to numerous commercial break and enters occurring within the Region of Peel.
On Feb. 27, 2019, 25-year-old Brampton man Brandon Ginn was arrested and charged with 17 counts of break and enter and theft, one count of break and enter with intent, five counts of possession of stolen property, 68 counts of breach of probation, flight from police, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and more.
The accused was held for bail court and appeared in court on Feb. 28, 2019.
Police say a second suspect was identified as 21-year-old Brampton man Hunter Prevost. On March 11, 2019 he was arrested and charged with 15 counts of break and enter and committing an indictable offence, seven counts of disguise with intent, one count of possessing a prohibited weapon and more.
Police say he was held for bail court and appeared in court on March 12, 2019
Approximately $200,000.00 worth of stolen property has since been recovered, police allege.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Justin Trudeau Responds to His Picture in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party
- Two Suspects Arrested Following Break and Enter Sprees in Oakville
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Police Bust Crime Group Suspected of Numerous Break and Enters in Halton
- Suspect Charged in Oakville Break and Enters