Two Vehicles Seized After Street Race in Halton
An early morning race has ended poorly for both drivers involved.
Halton Police reported around 4:30 a.m. that officers with the District Response Unit put an end to a street race happening in Norval, Halton Hills.
The vehicles were going about 161 km/h in a 60 zone, according to police.
Officers have impounded two vehicles, a Ferrari and Mercedes (reportedly worth over $350,000 combined) for seven days.
Police are taking this opportunity to promote road safety and remind citizens to report aggressive driving when they see it by calling 911.
(Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police)
- How Many Unsafe Vehicles Have These Halton Police Officers Nabbed?
- Halton Police Lay Staggering Number of Charges During Street Racing Blitz
- Road Closed Following Early Morning Incident in Halton Hills
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Here's How Many Street Racing Charges Were Laid in Halton